Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Man Things: Bags


Welcome to Man Things, articles where I feel I should write about those essentials I think everyman should have. 


So here is an absolute must, a good satchel. I like most people resists purchasing expensive things, the thing is after 2 or 3 $100 mark satchels I had enough. They just break, don't fit what you need or just a poor design. 


This is my pick for a good satchel. Tumi Alpha Bravo Zip Top. Price is AUD$280.
This increased price was a put off for me for a long time but since purchasing it I am just so happy. It just works, its the perfect size and is waterproof. The design for me is what you are paying for. The pocket setup allows me to load all my gear in and not even notice its there.


Being any sort of professional it also helps a ton not walking into work with a grimy old gym bag.


Wrap: Spend the money, choose good materials and design. You use it ever damn day.


Tumi bags











No comments:

Post a Comment