Sunday, November 21, 2010

Starting Something

As I progress through my career I feel a change is needed. For a long time I have looked at concept art and noticed its the place to be to be really creative. I would love to have the skills to be a concept artist. I feel I have many ideas yet my skills need developing.

The skills required are far from where I stand. I spent my time concentrating always in 3d and I feel a lot of options and creativity have been lost because of this. Ideas die in my head because 3d doesn't allow me to release them fast enough.
However even that  statement doesn't turn out to be true. I think that 3d is a great concept tool for blocking forms and developing rough lighting. So maybe my 3d background will give me a hand. I fully intend to progress my concepts in a 3d reality but I want to start at the beginning.

So here I am starting something.

No comments:

Post a Comment